Registration is now open for the V6 Ford Challenge

V6Sprout

Hey everyone, you can now start to pre-register for the Morana V6 Ford Challenge event this coming May 23, 2003 all race details and info for registering in on the website for the race at www.v6ford.net Paypal can be used for payment if you want as well.

Prizes are also explained ont he website and cash prizes will increase as we get more sponsors.

Feel free to email v6fordchallenge@hotmail.com for more info or check out the website! See you in May!

Hey Jamie

We will stick this to the top for a week or so to give everyone a chance to see it.

cheers
Ed N.

thanks Ed, btw guys if you are coming for the show and shine ONLY you can also pre-reg for that as well, I believe its $20 for hte show and shine only, its all on the website, any pre-reg gets a free t-shirts up until April 1st I believe it was :) I will be finishing the t-shirts soon hopefully, still needing a good design but when they are done the pics of the shirt will be posted for everyone to see.

Andrew, your car is already slow enough, you don't need to do that !! :D :eek: :p

Sorry, you left yourself wide open on that one buddy ...

cheers
Ed N.

hahaha, you need all the power you can get right now andrew, leave the 2 cylinders attached :) We would love to have ya come out and help out if you want to.

Geez, I was beginning to think you guys forgot to pick on me. Thanx!....I think.

It would be interesting to watch, that's for sure. Maybe we'll see you guys there.

Now i'm assuming this is in ontario. So if it is Count me in!! unless it is on a weekday Damn work, but if on a weekend i'll be there with my bells on!!!

JEff

Jamie,

Thank you very much for providing this info to everyone nice and early.

I would recommend posting this again in about a months time, and once a month after that to remind everyone. We will stick it to the top for you again next time.

thanks Bill, will do!

Jeff, the race is on Saturday May 24th, 2003 and yes its in St. Thomas ONtario, just outside of London, Ontario, check out www.v6ford.net for more details.

Last edited:
I wonder if they would let a 4 banger ford race.....I'm probably gonna be there with some of my friends that have V6 Rangers....it would be sweet to meet some of you guys.....

free t-shirt deal ends April 1st and online registration ends MAy 1st after which you will have to register at the gate. If we get 10 SC's registered by May 1st you guys get your own SC class with cash prizes for the winners. Help us get some sponsors buy registering now!

Thanks everyone!

Back