heater blower motor????

HappyHourHero

ok, heres the deal, when i put on my heat on full blast it doesn't come out on full blast, 3 of the 4 vents it more like they are "leaking" the heat out rather than blowing it out. could this be a broken blower motor? how do i fix it?
thanks

Need more info.......

Need more info,,,, is it climate control, manual control, just on heat, do the floor vents work...

Moire info=better answer!!!!!!!

Don

The heat on the SC isn't routed out through the dash vents. When its on Heat, it is directed to the floor ducts and a trickle goes out the defroster vents. There is also no bi-level setting, so its dash vents, floor, defrost, or floor+defrost. Does this sound consistent with your problem?

Maybe I should have also stated that the "Vent" setting will produce heat through the dash vents if you slide the blend lever all the way to the right. The 90 model didn't come with a climate control.

i'm very sorry about the lack of info, i don't know what i was thinking when i wrote that. but anyway, its a manual control, i have the lever all the way to the hot side, and i put the setting on vent. later on tonite when i go out i will check all the settings and post back. thanks

ok, it seems that the rest of the settings work (def, heat floor, etc) i also tried the ac side and all i got was hot air coming from the one vent, max ac just put more air out on the one vent.

thanks

Back