need radiator fan blade

tripntx

The radiator fan in my 90 SC comes on when the key is turned to ON and I wanted to make it right. I purchased the correct fan motor from AutoZone today for $99. When I tried to install it, I found out I have the correct shroud but an aftermarket fan assembly inside of the shroud held in place with zip ties. The blades on it will not fit on the SC fan motor shaft.

I need to know which cars has fan blades that will fit our cars shroud and fan motor shaft?

I plan on going to the salvage yard tomorrow. I would like to know which Ford cars to start looking at because they do not have any SC’s on the yard

A complete aftermarket fan blade assembly, shroud and electric motor where inside the factory fan shroud. It is a one speed fan with only two wires coming out of it, a pos and a neg. I have removed the aftermarket market fan assembly and have installed the OEM electric motor on the OEM fan shroud, but I do not have a fan blade assembly to fit the shaft on the motor.

The shaft has a typical Ford type cross pin on it and I need to know which Ford cars has a fan blade that will fit inside our shrouds and onto the electric motor shaft. The new motor I installed bolts onto the shroud properly and has the correct electric connector.

Try a Ford bone yard and take your old 1 with you, but I've always gotten them off of wrecked SCs. The Seimans motors are the right replacement size. good luck

Back