assembled lower control ?

tripntx

I checked with Napa, AutoZone and O'Reilly yesterday as well as an independent parts store. None of them show a listing for the assembled lower control arm. I want to replace it instead of purchaseing bushing and ball joint, which would then need to be pressed in and out.

I gave the trw part numbers 10771 and 10772 to the parts counter at O'Reilly, it came back to Moog K8447 which is the ball joint only for $41.99.

I called the Local Ford and they said they could get the assembled lower control arm for $139.00 each.

Anybody know of a less expensive place to purchase assembled lower control arms?

Hey Trip........I just did that job with the complete lower control arm from Advance Auto for around 110 each. They were not in stock but only took a few days to get them in.

Tbird88 had said something about getting them cheap in his location around Beaumont.

Cheers,
Calvin

My bad on the low price from O'Reillys. The counterman (he's a great dude) thought that's what the catolog showed but when we actually went to order tha parts the listings got kinda confusing (Moog book). I'm gonna see if he can get the same item that Advance sells & see what the price is, or maybe someone else can check on that (?).

'bird

Back