engine cleaner

chromone

Hey everybody, just wondering if they make or anybody knows of a good engine cleaner ? Preferably one that you can spray on let soak for a while and then wipe er down. thanks for any info...Brian

CD-2 Engine detailer

The best one is CD-2 engine detailer. It's a two part process where you use the degreaser to clean and a detailer to shine the motor. Both sprays and it comes in a box with an open front and its Red and Black box.

It costs about $6.00

BEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!!

Don

SuperClean for me. Works great and you can use it for just about anything. Just use it straight for your engine.

SIMPLE GREEN !!!!!

Yes thats the name of it. Simple Green. Its a very dark green liquid in spray bottles or in large refill bottles. Its not a harsh chemical and smeels pretty good afterwards.

its amazing....i clean my wheels and underbody with it. Rather than scrubbing brake dust off my wheels, i spray simple green on and let it soak, then i hose it down, it comes right off.

Ditto on the simple green! I even spray it on my tires to get rid of the old pimp juice that is, by then, sticky with brake dust. It gets down to the rubber and I spray a fresh coat of armor all or whatever I gots to make the tires bling again:) Safe on the sensors too!

Al

The air force will not allow us to use citrus based cleaners. They claim it causes corrosion on aluminum (white powdery appearance).

Back