Weather is now looking pretty good for Saturday at SilverDollar.

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
45-50 degrees and importantly, sunny. I really want to try out this new cam. It feels so much stronger I've just got to see what it'll do now. So, unless things change significantly I'm planning on going and making a couple of runs at least. I need a witness for what I hope to be my new best time.

Silver Dollar is on hwy 96 about 2 mi west of Reynolds which is about 10 mi west of Fort Valley. It's about a 2 hour drive for me from Norcross. Where do you live? It's still looking good with a high temp of around 46-50 and sunny. It'll probably be warmest at about 4 pm. Check their website at http://www.silverdollarraceway.com/. It sure is going to be cold tonight! The 46 degree temp will be real good for the engine and hopefully the sun will warm the track enough.

Man I wish I could be there. I had to work last night and tonight so its off to bed. Good luck and I will have to do it at a later date.

Well, I'm going to head on down and give it a shot. I'll be there at about 1:00 pm or so. Make a couple of runs and come home. They close at 5.

Back