Fuel Rail Assembly

SuperCoupe007

I got a 90 5-Speed.. I know the rail is held by 4 torx screws.. two driver side, two passanger side. My question is, the base that holds the fuel pressure regulator seems to be bolted to the cylinder head, and i think the coolant hose that goes to the heater core is held in place by that one as well.... Does anynone know if it takes a bolt or a stud, or if it takes nothing ??? I read the Repair manual but it didn't have any info as to what i am asking.. Thanks guys.. oh yeah a pic would be nice.. thanks again.. :D

Cool thanks Dave Neibert.. i am gonna go look through the pile of bolts... quick question.. is it a short one or a long one ???

I think it was pretty short.

David

PS: Didn't put mine back in last time because it's such a pain in the a$$ to reach and I don't think it's needed.

Coool !! hhmm well i found one, but i guess i found the wrong one.. gonna keep looking.. thanks Dave Neibert for the quick response !! ...:)

Stud

I just removed mine last saturday. There is a nut that holds the htr hose on and then the stud (which the htr hose attaches to) that holds the rail on, its difficult to see, you have to feel around for it, you will need a 13mm deepwell socket. That's the way it is on my 90. Hope this helps.....

Later,

M

Thanks mikesc... yeah you were right, you can't see it, but i sure felt where the it was held.. Now everthing is the way it is supposed to be.. thanks again to everyone for their help...:)

Back