Attention to all! I am the original.....

We now have a new member on this board called DIRTYBIRD95! I am the original "DIRTYBIRD91" and not to be confused with our guest! BTW- I have built this dirtybird reputation whether good or bad for four whole years. Thanks for your attention to this matter, and now back to your SC duties!:D :D
dirtybird91:(

Last edited:
Every Dr. Evil needs his Mini-Me.
LOL!

Welcome DB95. So, does this mean you two need to get together on some car washing tips?

LOL JAFO!!!

I'm going to change my name to JAFO91, or Sabby91, or TAZER91, or Manny91! LOLLL!!!!! How about 455PONCHO91!!!
I would rather be someone else's mini-me than have a mini-me of my own! This sucks!
dirtybird91:rolleyes:

I was going to ask if you had two sigs

dont worry dirtydirty dirty bird we all love ya... dont become manny91 the name manny makes some people feel sick to their stomachs,, your the original the one and only dirtybird 91 or is it 95 sorry yall look the same on the internet,,,I picture you typeing away on sccoa dressed in shorts and tee shirt with a soda near by.. me I dress in my wifes underwear and type away !! did ya get a mental image of that lol boy im sick!! I pictured it anyway dirtybird91 you the real thing and its always a pleasure reading your comments you must be a blast at partys,, but lets not knock this new guy he may cool to we will see hey he evidently thinks your name is way cool or he wouldnt use a simular name its a compliment to you, hmmm maybe dirty old manny sc 92 yeah dirtyoldmannysc92 sounds cool.

Re: I was going to ask if you had two sigs

mannysc said:
dont worry dirtydirty dirty bird we all love ya... dont become manny91 the name manny makes some people feel sick to their stomachs,, your the original the one and only dirtybird 91 or is it 95 sorry yall look the same on the internet,,,I picture you typeing away on sccoa dressed in shorts and tee shirt with a soda near by.. me I dress in my wifes underwear and type away !! did ya get a mental image of that lol boy im sick!! I pictured it anyway dirtybird91 you the real thing and its always a pleasure reading your comments you must be a blast at partys,, but lets not knock this new guy he may cool to we will see hey he evidently thinks your name is way cool or he wouldnt use a simular name its a compliment to you, hmmm maybe dirty old manny sc 92 yeah dirtyoldmannysc92 sounds cool.

Yeah Manny that makes sence dude! I really need to tone down a little. This guy must be pretty cool if he likes SC's.:D :D :D
OK, OK!!! WELCOME to our HOME DIRTYBIRD95!!!!:cool:
dirtybird91;)

I'm clearing my REAL name!!!

Dirtybird91 ~

I do apologize for using pretty much the same alias as you. When i was signing up for this i didn't go looking at all the members names so that i could be an ........ ORIGINAL!! I was just proud to have a SC and people around my town call it dirty bird!! I didn't think i'd get ripped a new one for not having an original name! But i do have an original beast sitting in my drive way, and you guys are the most knowledgeable by far at dealing with that beast!
I would like to send a thank you to all of you kind gentlemen (and maybe ladies???) whom have looked past a name, and help a fellow enthusiast!! Thank you all for you patience and understanding!!! As for you NAME ENTHUSIASTS...........

I'm just playin 91, you're awesome guy!!

Re: I'm clearing my REAL name!!!

dirtybird95 said:
Dirtybird91 ~

I do apologize for using pretty much the same alias as you. When i was signing up for this i didn't go looking at all the members names so that i could be an ........ ORIGINAL!! I was just proud to have a SC and people around my town call it dirty bird!! I didn't think i'd get ripped a new one for not having an original name! But i do have an original beast sitting in my drive way, and you guys are the most knowledgeable by far at dealing with that beast!
I would like to send a thank you to all of you kind gentlemen (and maybe ladies???) whom have looked past a name, and help a fellow enthusiast!! Thank you all for you patience and understanding!!! As for you NAME ENTHUSIASTS...........

I'm just playin 91, you're awesome guy!!
Hey DIRTYBIRD95,
Don't take me seriously dude because I am really glad to have you on this board!:D I just poke fun because I have a twin brother and I have had to deal with everyone calling him me and me him for thirty-four years!:D :D I'm used to it by now, and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.
BTW: I have a pretty nice place at my house to wash our birds if you are ever in my town!;)
Yours truly,
dirtybirdie91:p

Back