books?

toastmaster7

anyone know some good books to read up on about SCs? actualy, what I really need is a basic auto care kind of book, but no so basic that they're telling me how to turn the key you know? I'd like to learn how to change spark plugs and similar things but im not really sure what a good reference that would be, I ahve the ford workshop info cd but not much make sense withough knowing the basics... thanks guys

you can get a chiltons manual, a hayens(spelling) manual, or a shop manual. go to ebay and do a search for your year tbird and the word 'manual' you should get a result, i just bought the ford factory shop manual from ebay for my SC and it was only $12.

awesome book

This a awesome manual ...has really good info on how things work in the automotive world ..you will not be disapointed
0028009436.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

002-4677306-5728837

But a good factory manual won't hurt either ..dave

I bought the Haynes, at a parts store, and it has a lot of color pictures, and pretty good descriptions. I then bought the Chiltons on ebay for 7.95 including shipping. I didn't know a thing about my car till I got these. Invaluble information. Highly recommeded. If you choose one over the other, I prefer Haynes, as it is more explicite, and has larger color pictures. My .02

Back