Transducer

SuperCoupe007

Hello guys, i got a 90 5-Speed and i was wondering if i could replace the transducer (sits next to the EGR valve).. The one that is currently on the car is part # FOSE-9J460-AA and i was wondering if could replace it with the following part # F2SF-9J460-AA.. I am not sure what Ford model car it came from.. I just came accross.. oh yeah the transducer on my car broke.... thanks guys..

Damn if I had seen this a few weeks ago before I chucked mine. My EGR tube is busted and I've just decided to get rid of it. It should work as the part numbers match (other than the year).

I'm pretty sure that the F0SF is changed up to the F2SF for current replacement parts ... been ahwile since I've sold any of those. Are they the same colour ? The PFE sensors can be all grey, all black, or black and grey. Usually if they're the same colour, you're good to go.

If you can hold off until Monday, I'll check that out for you when I'm back to work.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Hey fast Ed N yeah the housing is gray.. Sure, i can wait until monday to find out if the new EGR Transducer is compatible.. Thanks.... :)

You're good to go with the F2SF piece ... as I had suspected, the original F0SF is replaced with the F2SF.

cheers
Ed N.

Thanks fast Ed N !! :) .. uumm i just noticed that the original transducer starts FOSE and the replacement starts F2SF... But since you verified for me i guess i am good to go.. Thanks again.. gonna go and put the new one on, and go burn me some rice !!! :D

Back