what I saw at the HBC mini-meet

Jeez, 'bird.
There's your dream car right there. :) Beautiful custom paint and I love the way it's lowered. Man it should handle.

tbird88 said:
I'm in love...

'bird

Wow.........nice way to get Jeff to either part it that one or use it to fix the 90 SC in the driveway...........I like your gangsta style :D

Cheers,
Calvin

Post all the meet pictures............UDAMAN!

Gotta get back out in the garage shortly but I've just about got all the pics on a page, I'll post a link in a little bit. Haven't gotten the 35mm pics developed, hope to see them tomorrow night.

'bird

tbird88...<b>"HBC Photographer" said:
Gotta get back out in the garage shortly but I've just about got all the pics on a page, I'll post a link in a little bit. Haven't gotten the 35mm pics developed, hope to see them tomorrow night.

'bird

Thanks........no hurry for the 35's...........just the digitals! :D

Cheers,
Calvin

Thanks guys for coming out we gave each other hell.

Wynn I Love those ghettofabulous bulb covers...There Great!

You just had to get a picture of the pig sty didn't you.

Well I'm off to Kalamazoooo!

Jeff

There's your dream car right there. :) Beautiful custom paint and I love the way it's lowered. Man it should handle.
Actually, i think we did lower it a little when it almost fell over, it was only sitting on a 2X4... good thing jeff threw a jack stand under it that caught it... lol

So when is the meet to strip the white car, for a nominal fee, :D parts only, we could have that sucker striped in a few hours.

Someone shoot me Vernon's cell and home numbers to my home email addy, either Wynn or Jeff........thanks!

Cheers,
Calvin

Back