Can someone tell me what a 95 supercharger is worth???

Icemanmd

I have two new take off super chargers, from 95 supercoupes, What are these things worth? I can sell the old ones on ebay for 350.00 all day long in the summer, But have never even seen a new style listed. What are they really worth?
Thanks in advance.

I noticed you got them on Ebay, just hope that seller sends you 2 94 style blowers, and not 2 early models. Personally, it is hard for me to trust a seller with 0 feedback.

If you can find inlet plenums for them, you can get $500-650 each. Price should depend on the condition of the rotor coating, bearing noise, and any front seal leakage. Make sure you show pictures of the rotors and rectangle back opening. I sold a 95 blower with plenum for $650 on Ebay last year.

Also, contact Magnum Powers, maybe you can do some trading and get a deal on the front mount intercooler.

Yes I trust him, and did get more pictures, he listed them wrong, But still we worked out a good deal and got both. They are 95's got the number off him. I talked to him, and he is a older guy and is very trust worthy. Or seems to be was very straight forward and didnt stretch the truth at all. So I took him at his word. Plus Michigan isnt a far drive for me so If I get the bone he will get a return. And everyone got to start their feed back somewhere. Hopefully his dont start with a negitive.

Thank you for your information, I sold one on ebay a while back and got good money too. I just thought I'd give these guys a shot first, which me and one is working on a trade deal. The other I might just keep for a future project. Since these guys all seem to think Im going to give them away for free. lol

But thank you for your honesty on the pricing seems about right with what i figured, so you have reaffermed it for me.
Thanks Again
Brian

Hi cougar,
I recieved the first of the two today.
And am glad to report they are BRAND NEW TAKEOFFS!!!!!! They still have the machinest die on the ends of the rotors, and the orginal coating on the rotors also(It looks light paint but its not.) The rotors are also numbered 1 thru 3 in marker. The top, instead of dropping down in the middle, it is flat. it is also the same color as the outter case. But all in all it is perfect, better then I had expected, I hope the second one is just as nice. Theres are no doubts this one is BRand Brand new never ran unit. The end plates dont even have the slight swirl marks so it could never have been ran.
So for once I did get a deal and didnt get screwed on ebay! LOL

Thanks

Welp got screwed on the second one :( It's junk top ports have been expoxied up and definatly isnt the one shown. Sent him a email, and have also got ahold of ebays fraud divsion. and will push this all the way. look in bad sellers for his name and ebay name.

Back