Help!?!?

dirtybird95

Ok, long story short, i installed a stero system this weekend. Amp, subs and all. Couldn't run it through the firewall so we ran it through the door. Later on that night i realized my dome/door lights were staying on after i shut the door. I figured the wire was blocking the censor on driver side door so i rerouted it a little better and it in no way interfeers with the door. So i pressed the censor down with my hand and all the lights turned off. But there was no way to turn them off with the door shut. So a buddy of mine decided to just take out the fuse for the lights. BIG MISTAKE. Later i realized that now my doorlocks don't work. Well the lock button works, when the car is on and niether works when it's off. So anyways, somehow last night i found a way to lock them without realizing it, and today i was going to warm up my car for work, and i couldn't get in. I don't have a door key, and the keypad didn't work cause the fuse was gone. So right now i'm using sick time to wait on AAA.
What can i do about that censor?! If any of you have messed witht his censor, it's no wimp! It's not something you can just tape down! It's tough. But i can assure you that nothing is blocking it. Sometimes when i shut the door, it works. But everytime i try a 2nd time it, doesn't work.
I hope somebody has an idea of what i can do.

Thank you very much!!

Back