SC interior swap '94 --> '90 What will work?

cbuvyer

I am wondering how much of the '94 interior would I be able to throw into a '90. Door panels, dash, seats???

That's a lot of work, but not impossible. Supposedly several people have at least attempted it over the past couple of years, but I have yet to see pictures of one completed. As for the seats, I would leave the early style ones in. The late model seats don't offer nearly as much support.

Yes, it can be done. In fact, I am in the process of finding a donor car to do this exact thing. I have a seen a Cougar that has been convertered, so I know that it can be done. There are a few brackets for the dash that need to be modified, but it is very doable.

Thomas

Glad to hear that someone's done it. I have yet to see any photos of this being done. The newer interior is way nicer in my opinion

craig

Thomas A said:
Yes, it can be done. In fact, I am in the process of finding a donor car to do this exact thing. I have a seen a Cougar that has been convertered, so I know that it can be done. There are a few brackets for the dash that need to be modified, but it is very doable.

Thomas

Yeah, the dash is the hardest part. But if you've pulled a dash or two before, it's not too bad at all.

what about the guage cluster ? do the old wires plug rite in ? and do they have the same guages ? ? i know they dont look the same but do they have the same controlls ? unfortunatly this will be a determining factor of if i buy a sc

Has anyone completed this? I am attempting to do the same but would like info on wiring changes that need to be made.

Mike Tuck

Back