Headlight Problem

Billabong089

I know this has been posted before, and I think i know the answer to my problem, I think my mutli-function switch at the steering column is starting to go bad considered the drive home , I had headlights that would flicker on and off, usually playing with the switch( pulling back and forth for the high beams ) would kick on the low beams and high beams that don't stay on when I push back on the lever.... but anyway I was wondering on the part number and approx cost, its for a 92 Tbird SC ;)

Thanks.

I have a used one for 40 + shipping. Its from a 93 sc and works perfect. I think a new one is about $130.00 from the dealer and the junk yards near me want to sell you the whole steering collum for $100.00

Last edited:
Alright thanks, but I really want to get the part number and give ford a call just to verify things and what not...

Also is the installiton easy?

Well I got the plastic shroud off of the steering column, and I'm not sure how to get off the MFS, is it that green box thing? Its held in by those wierd screws, those star screws with the metal circle in the middle...?

Could someone who replaced thier MFS, please give me some detailed instructions?

Back