I laughed SOOOO hard.....

capsfan88

I pulled up to a stop light today next to a late '80's- early '90's Dodge minivan. It had a huge wing on the top and 2, count 'em 2 ricey coffee cans under the rear bumper! As I got up next to it I could see(barely through the tears of laughter) an old fashion hood scoop mounted on the front. It was the kind of scoop you used to see built around a tunnel ram. It was so weird looking because that short hood is at such a steep angle. This kid took off and you could hear the hamsters under the hood protesting. Anyway, it was a good way to start my daily commute. A little laughter before work is always good!:p

That is a very interesting Dodge Caravan.......one I wouldn't want to run up on at a red light at this point in my SC career.........I've seen this van on many many post and to this day when I see it, I'm in totally awe again and again.........anything is possible!

Very tragic about GUS! GOD SPEED!

Cheers,
Calvin

gus died?!?! that sucks.. he was the first 13 sec. van i'd heard of and every once and a while i'd check his page to see how he was coming along.. i guess i hadn't checked it in a while..

Back