HP+ w/ Air Sil. mod, perf cats, K&N, Muffs?

caleb_chambers

Hello, I'm new to this message board. I currently own a 94 Grand Prix SE w/ the TDC 3.4 DOHC V6 auto. I'm debating on selling it in favor of an early-year SC 5-Sp. My question is how much of a HP gain can I expect from the following mods-
1. K&N Drop-in
2. Air Silencer Removal
3. Hi-Flo CatCon'(s?) (I hear that in an attempt to bottle up the potential of the SC so as not to come close to the flagship Mustang GT #'s, Ford put a 90-degree bend in the stock cat(s?). Is this true? And are there dual cat's or just one? What brand should I go with, and is the dual exhaust 'true'?)
4. Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers (I intend to purchase these if I buy a SC as they seem to be one of the cheapest, highest flowing, most popular (for SCs) mufflers on the market. If anyone knows of a better one for the money, please tell me :)

Thanx!

I am using the supercoupeperformance high flow downtubes with high flow cats from Summit racing (50 bucks) and a Mganaflow Resonator 2 2 1/2 in and a single 3" out(119 Supercoupeperformance), and then the 3"Pipe from Supercoupeperformance and then it y's into two 2 1/2 pipes that exit with no mufflers, the sound is absolutley amazing. I jumped out of my seat to see what car my exhaust shop just started and to my suprise it was mine. This is a great bang for the buck upgrade.

Back