Upgrades

i

Exhaust and intake are always good, and you can put on a 5 or 10% pulley. Just suggestions, and are common things people do to their SC's
-Damon

94 SC Mods...

Sounds as though you just got this car...You rebuilt the bottom end...Too bad you did not do some headwork while you were in the bottom end...This would have been perfect timing...

Regardless, I have a 90 & 94SC's....IMO the 94 does not need a Overdrive pulley on the SC...If you must have one I would not go over the 5%...It is actually more than 5% for the 94 since the 94 is more efficiant as well as having a bigger pulley than the 89-93...The pulley percentage is based on the early model SC's... Thus making it a more drastic increase in overdrive percentage...For sure I would not mess with this until you open your EXH. up...

I would say that for your 94SC, a good place to start would be EXH. first, then intake mods...If you can afford it get a CAI unit, or whatever you fancy, MOD your MAF sensor body to 70MM or buy a larger one...Underdrive puleys', then gears...A larger Throttle body is another good one...There are less expensive ways to do all of these mods that I have mentioned, if your budget needs to be stretched...So..Make sure you look around here and find all the cheap ways to make power...Cuz there are a few...

cheers

94 SC Mods...

Sounds as though you just got this car...You rebuilt the bottom end...Too bad you did not do some headwork while you were in the bottom end...This would have been perfect timing...

Regardless, I have a 90 & 94SC's....IMO the 94 does not need a Overdrive pulley on the SC...If you must have one I would not go over the 5%...It is actually more than 5% for the 94 since the 94 is more efficiant as well as having a bigger pulley than the 89-93...The pulley percentage is based on the early model SC's... Thus making it a more drastic increase in overdrive percentage...For sure I would not mess with this until you open your EXH. up...

I would say that for your 94SC, a good place to start would be EXH. first, then intake mods...If you can afford it get a CAI unit, or whatever you fancy, MOD your MAF sensor body to 70MM or buy a larger one...Underdrive puleys', then gears...A larger Throttle body is another good one...There are less expensive ways to do all of these mods that I have mentioned, if your budget needs to be stretched...So..Make sure you look around here and find all the cheap ways to make power...Cuz there are a few...

cheers

Back