need help on jbl sound system.

hockeydad2

i purchased a 90 sc with the stock radio/cassette, cd, amp, and sub woofer removed. i would like to put it back to the stock jbl system. i need help on doing this and have a couple of questions.
i've purchased a sub woofer assembly, (speaker, enclosure, and amp). (p/n E9SF 18C804 AK SUB WOOFER 433M). is this correct for the 90 sc? i've replaced the connector for the radio/cassette player on the dash harness with the stock ford one. the two shielded grey cables and connectors are still there as is the large red ground wire. i've also replaced the the connectors in the truck under the package tray. one is the 11 pin black connector with the 4 twisted pairs (speakers) and red, yellow, and blue wires. the other is the shielded 8 wire cable. do these go to a amp that mounts next to the abs controller? the sub woofer looks like it has three connections. one is for power, a grey connector with two wires, (red and black). i assume this connects to the connector in the trunk with a red and yellow wire. the second sub woofer connector goes to the sub woofer speaker. on the opposite side of the sub woofer assembly there is a place for a 6 pin connector, i have no idea what goes there. my last question is there two amps? one for the 11 pin connector and the 8 wire shielded cable that mounts near the abs controller? and then the sub woofer amp the needs a 6 pin coinnector, where does that come from? i forgot to mention that the 3 connectors to the cd are ok.

jbl

thanks lance,

i'am still not clear on wiring to the sub amp, mainly the 6 pin on the side of the sub. does that connect to the other amp? the wiring diagram shows four wires, plus the red and yellow wires which are on another connector (10-12 gage).
also is the amp that mounts near the abs controller a jbl or ford, do you have a part number for the amp? thanks. bob

Back