Suggestion for the next west end meet.

Ryan A Harris

I now this is not my area, but a few weeks back someone had suggested a meeting in Oakville. I'm suggesting that if this does happen, then can we try out a place called CHAPS? It's close to the QEW, 1 light north, they have w ing deal on Wed(2 for1 or half price, it been a while, since going on a wed). They is plenty of seating, a large TV. But the only draw back I see is the NO SMOKING, most go outside for that one, like all the resturants in the area.

Just a though guys, some feed back.

yes chaps would be a good meetin spot i think, think some more people would attend too because of its location.

and they have damn good wings

There's a Chaps here in Hamilton too, and I haven't been there in at least two years. I used to love their wings!!!

Chaps in Oakville might be a nice change. I'm sure the smokers won't be impressed with having to venture outdoors to indulge, but if the weather warms up a little, then maybe they'd be willing to endure that.

Good idea, Ryan!

Cheers,

Sean

Sounds like a good place, and when the weather gets better and the unusually large number of smokers can go outside for sure we'll give 'er a go.

It may very well be Devils Harp again this week that is close for the Oakville, Mississauga folks and not horribly far for Hamiton, Burlington folks.

Frankly I am itching to go to that drive-in place we went to in Hamilton last year, that was a bit of all right...;-)))

Andrew is scoping out some tavern/eatery called Smilin Jacks where the old Hooters was on Keele Street, not sure if it's open yet. Kind of a nasty area though to leave our cars unattended at night.

I've pretty well given up on anything good in the east end outside of coffee places.

Les,

Hutch's here in Hamilton is pretty good, but I think that's one place better left until further towards Spring! It get's kinda nasty down there at the lakeshore this time of year.

Oh, and as I'm sure you noticed last time we went there, there's a Tim's within about a two minute drive?! ;)

Cheers,

Sean

Les,

If you were thinking of having a Resturant thing in the east i know of a Great Wing Place. YOu've never had wings like these ones.

Maybe if you want to check it out before hand you can.

Its called DUFF'S WINGS and it is located on Bayview south of eglinton.

Just an Idea if your looking.

Jeff

OH also the half price wing on are tuesday :eek:( so if you guys were thinking of going it would be best to go then.

Back