Ne1 with a good eye?

motocross_masta

I'm trying to figure out wut type of rims or mags (although i got in trouble for using that term too loosely) they r, i realy like them and wanna see them in greater detail. Otherwise does ne1 have ne other suggestions outside of the Cobra R Series

Attachments

• other mags.jpg
    other mags.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 265
I can't remember what type of chrome plated aluminum alloy wheels those are. :D That was backNblack's bird. It was stolen and destroyed. I thought they looked ok, not the best, but not too ghetto. I wouldn't put them on my car, but not bad.

You need a set of Lexani Amethysts in 20x9. Those are nice.

Heres some I like, this is Swoop's bird, he's from Cali.
20" Alba Blaze in chrome.

20's.jpg

Those are lexanis I am pretty sure, but cannot remember the exact name.

They looked ****in spooky in person, especially when in motion. I loved em, haha

thnks scott

Thanks alot for posting that picture:mad: after looking at that pic now I dont want to put on the 18" I bought.
Dubs ;)

Tazer999!

Those dubz are FAT!!!!!:eek:

Also,
"Heres some I like, this is Swoop's bird, he's from Cali.
20" Alba Blaze in chrome.
Scott I think those would be my choice although I did not think that we could fit 20's on our birds. I bet those tires make for one bumpy ride!!!:D
dirtybird91

Tazer, what type are the dubz on the top?. I wanna get those on my sc :)

Last edited:
There was also someone else that had dubz on a black 94 95
that he was selliing last year. they were 5 spokes and swirled .
very nice. I like 5 spokes a lot. Im not too wild on the crazy shizz.

im sorry, the ALL the rims posted in this thread are fugly, absolutly fugly. gotta love a car thats worth less than the rims its sitting on. imo anything bigger than a 17" rim is waist of metal

Vic, those are rozzi detention, in the one I said I liked, but they can be had in 17x7. Thats the size I would get. Anything more than 17 is too much loss in performance I would think...

i think the original style looks good. but the original style polished to be almost chrome looks better. very beautiful. if i were to buy any different rims, the only other ones i would consider would be the bullit style with the center smoked chrome. beautiful

Back