Autozone Superchargers

1BADSC

Hey I was at work today and just started to look up different things on our system and we now offer engines and superchargers for all years of the SC's,, I forget the engine price, but the chargers are running 730 bucks. Just thought I would let you know, also the chargers come with a 1 year warranty.

Yeah, I also work at an AutoZone and noticed this too, when i was looking in the "S" section, I saw "Supercharger" and then later looked into that. have yet to see anyone order one. I personally think we need to carry S/C and turbo fluid. I get asked a lot about that.
Later, Greg

hmm..

Aftermarket SC from Autozone? :eek: I don't like aftermarket parts from any of those places. Never seem to last long at all. I wouldn't buy one unless it had a good name standing behind it.

I saw that too. I think the trannies are going for like $895.00 with a core charge of a couple hundred. The Tbird AOD part number is AODTBIRD but it says the same whether you look up SC, or LX. The Mustang says AOD10 I think. I know it lists a different part number. But the prices are the same. Only thing I can hope is that the OD band on the AODTBIRD trans is thicker than the mustang AOD they sell.

And I saw Holley has a listing for our superchargers and turbo's for Turbo Coupes. I am half tempted to order a superchager and see if its actually an M90 rebuild and then send it back, but I gotta get the cash first to do it. Hell for the price, you can have yours rebuilt and ported by Magnum Powers.

thats true, but only if you have the '94 or up blower. right?
do you think you could order a 94 style and turn in a 91? they would probably check for that.:D

How much is a 4R70W tranny for my 94 SC Auto? Mine is just about shot and i wanna put in a new tranny. I want a brand new one not some use POS tranny that is out of a 70K mile SC. Anyway let me know please

Jay

Back