Who here has america online?

M

My 89 SuPeRcOuPe81

Who here has america online?

I wanna know because i feel like having a private room called "ThunderbirdSC" !!! so anyone with america online can chat there.

One more addition to the poll

How bout.

o Those of use who already have AOHell already made that name up for the private chat.

Re: One more addition to the poll

you forgot to add this one:

im getting ripped off paying $22 a month for a crappy service provider. someday i will realize the true power of the web and use IE or navigator and a $10 a month ISP. until then, im just a pawn in the masses.

Yikes, people still use 56k's? lol
...Get with the program and upgrade your ISP to at least cable/dsl.:D

Who said DSL was any better than a 56k right now? Everyone i know that has DSL got crappier service than AOL.. Go with cable.. Ive had it for a year and not 1 problem so far :)

Dennis

I tolerate AOL

Don't know why sometimes , but I guess i'd rather spend the extra money on other stuff. I could afford to upgrade , but it does what I need it to do...just barely sometimes , but does. If I were more time constrained , I'd have to toss it.

AT&T Cable Blows!

If you do go with cable do NOT Go with AT&T @home... because of the experiance i've gone through with them, i will never deal with AT&T again.
Plus its gotten real slow because of the masses that are using it, AND they just raised the price.

Back