What are the most popular ricers where you live??

T

TurboBird

What are the most popular ricers where you live??

Just wondering, all we have are CRX's (a womans car around here).......i don't know much about ricers so tell me if i miss any kinds....

Re: What are the most popular ricers where you live??

Most of the ricers around here are stock except for the 4 inch noise makers on there 1 inch pipe and the 20 inch rims with a roll of black electric tape wrapped around them.

My Mr2 always kept pace

How about all of the above, I wouldn't mind so much if everyone in my town didn't own a honda. What happened to originality damnit!!!
Personally, I only like rare to find cars like my SC.

Rice'd out Lexus

I had the joy of laughing at a riced out Lexus LS400 yesterday. It had dual 5" fart cannons, some kind of crappy looking ground effects kit that was painted an opposing color to the car, and some cheesy looking wheels. I was surprised to see it only had 2 or 3 stickers on it though :)

Fart cannons. Hahahaha.

Must be something about my area, but I see very few hondas. Then again, the closest dealer is about an hour away. I see way more riced out
Neons and Cavaliers. Hell, there's even some rootbag here in town with a riced out 89-90ish Cougar!!! Sad!!

HATE TO TELL YOU GUYS, BUT A LEXUS LS 400 WILL BLOW OUR DOORS OFF 40MPH UP AND HANG BEFORE THAT. I USED TO DRIVE ONE OCCASIONALLY. CUT-OFF!!! AT 160 MPH. WITH SOME COMP WORK THEIR FASTER THAN THAT. PASSING GEAR AT 115 MPH. THEIR SUPER NICE CARS.

There is a riced out ford probe that i see almost everyday. There are also plenty of the standard rice cars around here. Some of them, believe it or not are actually fast, in fact couple could take out anything short of a C5.

Betr.: Was sind die populärsten ricers, in denen S

Die ricers um meinen Bereich sind normalerweise, also gefallen mit den grossen Rädern so, das schneiden sie Bohrungen in der Haube, um die ausgedehnten und geschweißten Schlagaufsätze durch die Oberseite herauskommen zu lassen. Selbstverständlich haben sie die 6-Zoll-Wassermelonecannons heraus sich zurückziehen.

Re: Betr.: Was sind die populärsten ricers, in denen S

around here, the ricer of choice depends on nationality...
for instance, Mediterranean backgrounds (greek, italian, and even lebs and armenians) like their real oriental ricers, like the integras and civics, even a few preludes, and local french-canadians absolutely LOVE their Uncle Ben's 5-minute microwave rice Cavalier Z24s, for which virtually no aftermarket exists, so they have to improvise with the biggest cone filter they can find, fart cans off the aforementioned civics, and big wheels of course. The only way, it seems, to differentiate your cavalier around here (or anywhere else i'd imagine) is to apply one-size-fits-all vinyl graphics displaying names of companies that don't even make parts for their cars. For example, Nike, or Tommy Hilfiger...

RED Ones with Yellow VTEC stickers

and clear light covers. 'Nuff said.

Re: RED Ones with Yellow VTEC stickers

There are lots of ricers were I live. Mostly VW's and Civics. The one is a 99 civic hatch back R-type which they dont even make in the U.S. It was imported from Japan and it has a 1.6 liter V-tech with duel overhead cams that puts out 195hp

Re: Betr.: Was sind die populärsten ricers, in denen S

I think someone spiked my coffee, what the hell is that Sam? Are you trying to say that you see riced out Mercedes?

Jetta's?

Yep, 2Liter 4cyl. lots of speakers, 20" chrome rims, and craptastic exhausts. The sad part is, they really haul @ss.

Also, Bowtie Beretta's, old bettles, and a ford explorer!

Amperestunde Ja...... Deutscher Reis.

Yeah, there is a lot of German rice in my area. Gay Volkswagen Beetles, to Porshe 944s with Mustang front spoilers.

For the person who actually voted the S2000 as rice that you see, I can't disagree with you after seeing this picture.

what does everyone have against these cars. i'm sure they are thinking the same thing about our rides. everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but i don't think people should be mocked about their choice in cars. i personally would not buy a ricer, but i have to admit, some of them are pretty damn sweet. by the way, i think the 20" rims make any car stand out. i am planning on getting some as soon i find some that meet my apporoval. maybe even the 22". heck, a grand for one tire isn't that bad is it? just my 2 cents.

Freds totally on target with the clear light covers........wait a minute, thats a tbird mod now aint it? Ah crap!!!! There are ricers among us!!

What the hell? 22' rims, you might as well put a smoke stack and a steam whistle on your car, too.

To my suprise, in a small town, i've seen quite the many ricers. Many hondas. And everytime i see one i laugh my butt off. They remind me of thoughs baseball player dolls with the bobbing heads.

report of good news...

In my area, there are at least 20 MN12 birds, and 5 mn12 Cougars. And there are 2crx, 3civic, 5golf, and 7jetta

Totals:

25 MN12's
17 Rice.

We win. Population of 10 miles radius = 50K

Back