B&M Ripper Shifter install

DGernmann

I bought a B&M ripper shifter for my 94 SC, any tips/tricks on installing it?? Also guys with them, do you like it?? Thanks!

Love it !!

Its a severely easy install and im sure youll love it. I think it made my car feel much tighter and fun to drive.

Nick

It's not really that difficult to install, but it can be a pain. Unscrew the two screws inside of the center counsil at the bottom of where you can store things, and the two at the top to the left of the e brake. You'll be able to pull the shifter cover off but the big part is held on by another couple of screws in the sides of the center counsil underneath the stereo, and two wires connected by a quick release. Pull that all off and there's a metal plate over the shifter. Unscrew that and then the 4 shifter bolts. I suggest hitting it with a hammer since no matter how hard i tried to pull it wouldn't budge. Get it all in there and put it all back together. Although i'm not sure if my adjustable stops are adjusted right, or maybe i just got used to the shifter and it doesn't feel as short anymore. Hope that helped out. Once you start taking things apart it's self explanatory

dan

Back