ATTN FAST ED (or anyone)

ROCSC

ok

I gave in my car to the garage and they said I need a new lock for my passenger side because its seized.They opened up the door completely and checked it out

As well they said I need a new activator for the handle outside my passenger door. The one I have is broken and it doesnt allow the door to open. there is some rod connecting to it and thats broken

So ed, I will be coming by the dealership tomorrow to see if you can get me these parts

i also need a flasher module ( for my turn signal) and I have a part number for that but the others I dont.

I hope you are there and can give me a good deal on these parts.

Do me a favor when u read thismessage email me a response back and tell me the directions or the address for the dealership as wellas a phone number so I can contact you directly

email is seshead@rogers.com

thanx again and hope to hera from you soon

If you have trouble understanding this I will clarify it to youwhen I meet you in person

Rocky

Rocky sounds like your locks might just need to be greased as what can happen some times is the joints will no longer move. my lockes were like that slow to move and all most did not want to move if it was cold out. after a little grease it was all good might want to try that first.

Back