Tire Question!!

ThunderCoupe94

Aiight i am on the market to buy a new set of tires right now i am looking at the Kumho Ecsta Supera 712 255-50-WR16. I was wonderin if i get them will i have a problem. I know a lot of you guys dont like the looks of em but hey i kinda think it makes those people who have em on their SC look mean and i want that look. Today i just purchased a H&R kit and some new engine mounts. Now onto tires. Anyone who can help it is appriciated. Thanks

Jay

I used the Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 245/45/18 on my SC before and I liked it. The ride was quiet and the treadwear was decent. It was a good tire for the price.

Last edited:
i sell tires and my dad has taught me all there is to know bout them lol sorta. but i do work at a local tire store. yes they will fit, the sidewall will bulge over the rim slightly but it will drive good and they are a great tire for the money! i would also suggest looking into the Hankook Ventus line as they are good too at a decent price. My dad had a set of Yokohama tires on my bird when he owned it in that exact size, like i said they will buldge a litle, i thought it looked good but he didtn like the look. i now have 17s and 255 40 17 HR+4's which are made by goodyear. i couldnt believe the difference it made when i put the wide tires with the low sidewall, just incredible handling.

chris

Back