To All the **** Out There

I hear ya PONCHO!

There is no excuse for drunk driving, and I am very glad that you brought this up because I have invented a product that will deter drunk drivers, and some dangerous drivers too.
I will need to come up with $1800.00 to get my patent search and to cover some of the other variables. My idea will stop someone from driving drunk without taking thier keys, breaking into thier car, messing with the tires, or interfering with the engine.
So far I have had two major conference calls about my product to a company that will be handling all the manufacuring, patend, and things of that nature. I think that this should really get the attention of a lot of people, and I will tell you all about it in the near future.
People have taken a great interest in this project, and I am really excited! I just hope I can play a role in preventing this for people like that young lady.
dirtybird91

i know sharing inventions without the patents on them is risky, but can you share anything specific about this invention of yours?

hmmmm....

toastmaster7 said:
i know sharing inventions without the patents on them is risky, but can you share anything specific about this invention of yours?
Well, I can't really be more specific at this time, and especially not on a forum. I promise to get the word out as soon as the patent goes through. I think you guys will be impressed. The prototype was made in my father - in- law's little shop out back.

Also I know this is a long shot, but I am accepting donations to raise the $1,800.00 for the market research fee and patent.
I will remember those that help out in the end!:cool:
dirtybird91@hotmail.com

i understand, im currently in the process of copyrighting the cd my band just put out, its horrible to think that someone could and would steal your idea and try to use it as their own, like high school all over again.

Dirtybird91 My best friends brother in law is a patent lawyer and he lives in D.C. I can get you his number if it helps.
I wish you the best of luck with you invention and please post detals when you can talk about it.
David
hilde@nospamoptonline.net
remove the "nospam":D

East End SC said:
Dirtybird91 My best friends brother in law is a patent lawyer and he lives in D.C. I can get you his number if it helps.
I wish you the best of luck with you invention and please post detals when you can talk about it.
David
hilde@nospamoptonline.net
remove the "nospam":D
David I really appreciate that! I am so pumped up about this whole thing that I don't know what to do. I have worked really hard on this, and Inventech has contacted me on two different conference calls on how we will bring the product to market!:cool:
I hope I can make a difference, so wish me luck. I can't wait to give you guys the news first!
dirtybird91

will do !! I'll try to get the number for his office tomorw.
I'm not sure if he can do anything for you or not but it can't hurt I hope it works out for you.
David

Would you be able to pay back the 1800 or offer any kind of payment to get the product off the ground, I might be able to pony up the money for you and maybe more. Let me know what you are looking for. With the rules set in my fiance's trust fund we have to donate a certain amount each year, so maybe we can work something out, send me an email at bmforlife@hotmail.com

1BADSC said:
Would you be able to pay back the 1800 or offer any kind of payment to get the product off the ground, I might be able to pony up the money for you and maybe more. Let me know what you are looking for. With the rules set in my fiance's trust fund we have to donate a certain amount each year, so maybe we can work something out, send me an email at bmforlife@hotmail.com
I will e-mail you soon!
dirtybirdie:eek:

Hey Dirtybird!

If you give me a couple of weeks Ill be more than happy to help you out as much as possible! E-mail me with an address That kind of stuff makes me sick I really wonder what this world is coming to sometimes and the thing that really bothers me is I still have an entire life to live with this S**t thanx for waking everyone up guys!!:(

Back