Changing Foglights?

Joe90SC

I was trying to find out if anyone has ever changed foglights and what is involved in changing them. I made one attempt but it seems as though you have to take off the bumber cover since you have to change the whole bracket. So if anyone has any input I would really appreciate it.

Hi, Joe.

On the underside of the front bumper cover just below each foglight, you will see a black plastic cover up in the square opening. It acts as a splash shield. They are held in place with one bolt each just offset from center in one of the square recessed sections. If you remove these panels down thru the opening in the bumper cover, you then have access to the foglights and the bracket bolts through the square openings.

Hope this helps.

correct, i changed mine and to re run wiring i just got up under the back of the bumper cover. Really haveing fog lights on this car is pointless. they do nothing because they are tucked so far back in the opening with the big hat overtop of them. I replaced mine expecting to get a little better lighting, all i got was a new look on the ft of my car

chris

Back