Zex

IMPORTDESTROYER

OKI, I know the basic prinicples of Nitrous, wet, dry etc, etc, etc. I have narrowed my selection down to the ZEX kit, mainly for it's ease of installation. Does anyone have any input as to what I should do prior to installation. I'm not building a race car, I don't want 12's, I just wanna have a lil' more fun, on as tight a budget as possible. Oh yeah, I'll be using the 55hp jets.

Thanx(again)
Luke

part number from summit is CCA-82011 (was $517.90 shipped)

zex1.jpg

installation is pretty simple. you should put the jet on the plenum towards the back as i did. this way it doesn't interfere with the air charge temp. sensor. oh yea and run the main line in the inside of the car, much simpler.

You should also get a bottle heater and purge valve if you can afford it.

Last edited:
Hey, thanx for the info. Did you change anything else when you installed the system?? Or just leave everything(plugs, wires, fuel pump, injectors). What jets are you using??? What kind of gains did you get from the install? Oh yeah, what other mods do you have??

Thanx A Lot
Luke

PS: I know, I know, I sound like a five year old, but I've saved up for this for a while, and am very excited :)

"Did you change anything else when you installed the system?? "

I still have stock injectors and i put a 190lph fuel pump in, 9mm ford racing wires, and stock plugs (but you should use iridiums, becuase nitrous burns up platinums, and the sc doesn't run good on anything else)

What jets are you using???

55hp until i get some bigger injectors

"what other mods do you have?? "

mac intake, p&p heads, 3:55 gears, transgo shift kit, t-bird tim raised top, flowmaster exhaust with custom downtubes (no cats), uhh... probably more that i'm forgetting... lot more real soon here.

Thanx for all the info, I think that that more or less lifts any remaing fog. I can't wait to get this thing and start breakin' stuff :p

Luke

Back