Anyone want a Johnny Lightning 35th?......

tbirdsc35th

The people at Johnny Lightning cars have told a Registry member from an inquiry that if enough interest was demonstrated, they might consider adding a Super Coupe or 35th Anniversary car to their lineup. They said that there was no cast of one because they felt there wasn't enough interest. If you want to add your voice, you can contact them at 1-800-626-8478 or email them at www.playingmantis.com and express your interest in a 35th or SC car.

A great weekend all.

Little Bird

That's ridiculous. I saw in a MotorTrend ad that the cars they were going to produce were "Car of the Year" winners. Soooo, I've been keeping my eyes out for a SC. Granted, it wasn't a non-SC tbird that won in '89, but so what. There's so many MN-12 birds running around that should constitute enough interest.

That's what they told me still crusin, the young lady on the phone put me on hold and said she talked to the head guy in R&D who had just walked up... He said not enough interest... I told her I bet I could fix that... I asked her if she wanted her email box to over flow or the phone to ring off the hook... I'd love to see what the power of interest could do to get them to make a cast of our cars...

RJ

Back