E Brake

MtDewd

Anyone converted the giant crane of an e-brake handle to something a little more atractive looking? Any pics?

Hey MtDewd!

He's asking if anyones changed the handle on the E-Brake so it looks a lil better instead of that big honkin thing, I'm kinda curious too!

OIC!

Now i feel like a retart bcuz i thought MtDewd was sum1 responding and didn't understand wut u were saying but it was just u again.... my bad.... I haven't heard nething

Come-on someone has to have done it. It's ugly, we know it, there's got to be one.

mine is ugly too, and the button on top of it is missing. is there anything i can switch it to to give it a bit better look? also, its a pain in the *** to pull up with i dotn have a button, i have to fish for that little metal pin inside... :(

anything i can switch it out to?

I think they are ugly too. I really want to get the handle on the other side of the console, closer to the driver. I was thinking of pulling out the entire console and replacing it with a modified one. I was looking at a 3000 GT's console.

I also want to put a machined ring around the shifter, like the ones in the new 2003 BMW M3 Automatics. They both might work. Thoughts?

yeah, thinking the same thing

Have fantasized briefly about trying to put a mustang ebrake assembly under my 93 tbird console in order to use a screw on billet ebrake handle. Also wondered if the billet/chrome trim rings that are sold for the fox mustangs would work for the shifter...if I try anytime soon I'll let you know

Back