The REAL reason why I've not been here....

Deep6

I think alot of peeps were wondering where I've been for a couple of months. I've only gotten a few rare moments to be here. Well here is the reason:

19864870.jpg

Here he is: Joseph Vladimir Rosi. Born Dec 14th 2002 @ 7lbs, 12oz.

So I guess now I belong to that highly favorite category called "Married with children". But I still have my SC and his car seat fits just fine in the back seat. Can't say that for a Camaro or mustang!!!

Congratulations, good looking kid. You know two more will fit into the SC-LOL. Get your rest, you need it.

Vernon

I'm a member too

I have a fourteen month old myself. Nothing like seing an SC with the booster seat in back. I did by an Eddie Bauer that matches mytan interior though!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 187
He he he!

What a sweetheart Chris! Can't wait till my little guy get's big enough to walk around, so I can play with him some more. Seems like right now, he's just comfortable with mommy and she get's tired of him real fast of being with him all day long. At least he sleeps though. My parents tell me that I didn't and even car rides didn't put me out!

Damn, looking at the pic quality though, I've got to get an affordable digital camera!

Deep 6

That's not a digital camera, I wish. i normally have mine developed witha floppy disk so I can email them. That picture is actually several month's old. Since she started running(chasing me), she lost the baby chubbiness, except for her cheeks full of sugar. She is a daddy's girl, seems like your son may be a mama's boy for a bit, he'll come around.

Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for you on the board.

Chris 'the Proud Poppa" McClain :D

Back