Clutch

curse

Any info on some good clutches. I am intrested in SPEC clutch, but can find a website for them. I am going to have my tranny rebuilt might as well change my clutch. Please don't recommend CenterForce! I have already gone that route. Thanks for any info.

Victor

What was wrong with your centerforce?

I've got one and it's been kinda chattery when cold. I've got to let it slip some to keep it from feeling rough....

Had it only 6 mths, the rings with the weights somehow broke, anyway to make long story short I called them not wanting my money back or anything like that; I just wanted to know why it had done this? I explained I followed their instructions to a tee, and put the 400 miles before I broke it in. All they would tell me is it was my fault, they didn't have an explanation for me, just that is was my fault.

Victor

Yeah that is what I am running now, and I am happy with it as well. With the new hp and tq I'm pushing just thought it would be best to upgrade.

Thats probably a good idea. I remember when I was looking for a new clutch I found a site with SPEC clutches, but I dont remember where I saw them.

Hmmm...

Looks like the Stage three rated at 550ft lbs of Torque would be more than adequate for just about any SC stock or modified.

I'm curious about the $79 dollar "lightwieght clutch option" that can be optioned on any of their clutches.

However, they don't have any lightweight flywheels available....

Back