Riding To Fontana

SuperCoupe007

Okay time is getting real close, so i was wondering on what time you guys are planning on riding.. I am planning on leaving at 5:00 or so taking 91 E to 605 N to 10 E and getting to Cal Poly Pomona, anybody else going this route ??

Hey blksc,
What time are you planning on heading out there, maybe we can meet somewhere off the 91 and head out together, what do you think ???

think its a good idea, and i'll leave when you leave.. as long as its early enough to race.

Hey Carlos, well I think Al wanted everyone to meet at cal poly pomona parking lot at 5:30 a.m. .... So i think we are good to leave from here at around 5:00 am or so.. Hhhhmmmm i just had a thought.. I wonder if Mike (35th SC) would like to join our calvary ! *calling MIKE* so how about it mike ?? wanna joing us ??? or do you have different schedule..

Hey Anthony.....

I hadn't heard from you, so planned to meet up with the others at Cal Poly. If you want to do that, you'd need to jump over to the 15 north past the 91 to the 10 east.

I told Valerie I'd pick her up at 4:30. :eek: She kinda' freaked, but didn't say no. She's about 10-12 minutes from the 91/15, but you know women - probably get to there about 5:00. Meet you off the 1st exit north of the 91?. :confused:
If I don't hear from you, I'll go direct to Cal Poly

Lee

Last edited:
If everything goes okay as far as weather, then i'll keep my race with stone cold on. Although i think barring his current mods, AL would be a better match for Stone Cold

Back