What can be done to improve SCCoA's quality

W

white91sc

What can be done to improve SCCoA's quality

A number of us have been talking and have noticed a downward spiral in the formerly #1 technical source for Super Coupes. I personally don't want to see it get any lower. What can we do to improve the quality?

Post other ideas below.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

Re: What can be done to improve SCCoA's quality

Tell ya what. I don't know what people consider the "SCCOA"? We don't pay a ton to belong so I'm not sure what everyone wants to see.

I'm working on an idea though to build an auto faq (FAQ-O-MATIC) by building a web crawler that would go through posts and create a database of questions and answers that I could organize. The most frustrating thing of this BBS is how a post from 2 days ago can be pushed off the list entirely because of high activity. I much prefer news servers or List Servers for this type of converstation as it can be archived very easily. Of course, where would we be without the fun of a HTML interface?

Well on the *other* bbs there is a large amount of faq's already made. I quite like the setup of that board, because non of the usless tech questions are there, just the hard questions, not the repetitive ones.

The board is fine...but we could use an up to date FAQ

How about a SEARCH function that actually works?

Ideas for better FAQs are good, but it requires someone with some skills, to devote the TIME required to do it.

Go for it, Mike, or whoever is able!

Okay, do we do anything about implementing the changes?

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid

Back