Two fastest SC lists NOS and non NOS?

J

jim Demmitt

Two fastest SC lists NOS and non NOS?

How many of you feel the same as me to have two lists so it would be more fair to us non NOS cars. becouse we cant run with them and advance to the top of the list. all the top guys are NOS cars it would be more fun for us real horspower SCs

????

Im sorry but i dont post much hear but every time i get on this sites BBS its like your always complaining about something. Or your bragging about your car. Im like a lot of other guys with SCs im happy that we can get together here and talk and ask questions about our cars. But im tired of seeing one day Jim Demmitt fastest in Calif. Then the next day your complaining about nos cars. All i have to say is would you like some cheese with your whine.

Sorry your right

I think if I learn to keep my big mouth shut things will be a whole lot better. thanks for your reply

Jim....

I am wondering, your car is pretty fast with few mods, why are you afraid of the NOS cars? They aren't that much faster than you now. With your experience and resources, I think that you can beat them if you really want to. I really want to see an all motor car run low 12's and maybe you are the person to do it.

As for the "Fastest list", I'd like to see every car required to post a non NOS ET just so we know where they are at, but I guess that most of the people on this board are just not that competitive. :(

Afraid of NOS cars I dont think so

Dave I am not afraid of NOS cars I just wanted a two list deal. so that the slower cars would have a chance to push ferther up the ladder but it looks like they dont want it. I will try to run faster than them without NOS I will try with just head work well see. anyway thanks for the support take care

Re: Two fastest SC lists NOS and non NOS?

To me, NOS is a cheat because its not on a level playing field. The world runs on 93 octane unleaded gasoline. Do he best you can with that, and you can wear the crown. Play with alternative fuels and you're playing in a differnt game. Its like the asterisk on Mark McGuire's season record (*)

So, 2 lists wouldn't bother me at all.

(*) - Suspected Use of Steroids!!

simple and concise!

There should be one list, and people with nos should be required to indicate it next to their names and vehicle.

i think that fullfills all the requirements.

Re:two

I think two lists would be okay, but one list is fine if everyone gave both times, with and without nos.

The best way

The best way to do this is to put (NOS) next to the record that way people will know if its a real hard to work for non NOS for record or an easy NOS record. its just to help the one's pushing there cars so hard without NOS to give them credit

Re: The best way

i don't think it should matter the rules say that anything goes as long as it is a 3.8 and looks like a ford motor i think all mods should count if we start marking diffrent mods on diffrent lists there could be people who want people who have other mods on diffrent lists,.. it's like people running with street tires or slicks it gives the people a bit of an edge but everyone can do it. if you don't like NOS don't use it if u do it helps out but with or without it the fastest car wins if they beat u they are better just my opinion, and i do not have NOS -jon

Back