Source found!..Tbird logo valve stem caps

tbirdsc35th

Finally forget Ebay. Here is a source for those chrome tbird logo valve stem caps with our logo on them.

http://www.gregsonline.com/eshop/Html/product-info/logo-caps/LC111.htm

Thought some of you would like to know. He also has other thunderbird items such as license plate frames and caps.

tbirdvalvecaps.jpg

Have a great week.

Last edited:
Hey, Lance, thanks for the heads up !

Have you got a set yet? If so, how's the quality???

For mine, I'm currently using Harley Davidson skull caps... !

Reason: Many, one of which is their excellent quality, covering the
entire length of the threading, plus very good chroming;
secondly, as theft deterrence contributors:
Amateur theif would think twice to rip off my car
since he/she can't know 'who I am' .... lol ! :cool: :cool:

I've seen those in the Keystone product catalogue as well, if any of the shops you guys deal with can order stuff out from that warehouse.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Hi, guys.

Yes I have a set and I really like them. They look better than I thought they would when I put them on. I'm just glad to know they are not only found on Ebay. I emailed gregsonline about them and he replied today telling me that they are a permanent part of his inventory. New caps have come out with the newer logo for the 2002 so I needed to know specifically about our logo. He said ours will be there.

Have a great week.

I ordered them today from Gregs Automotive in CA... Shipped they were $19 and change. Priority mail too.

Must have had lotz of orders today too. They were his last set. He should have more tues or weds.

Anthony

Canadian tire uses the keystone catalog. ive ordered stuff out of it in the past from crappy tire. you can even buy the catalog from them, i think the last one i got was $5.

Back