Need opionions on my new interior color ?

SuperCoupeSC91

I just bought silver cobra R's i'm debating if i should paint them yellow with my new metalic dark blue outside paint or just repaint my interior silver ???

check here
http://community.webshots.com/user/supercoupe
*****Folder 91 ThunderbirdSC****

Autometer Pro-Comp Ultra Lite Electrical Gauges Water Temp Oil Pressure 5" Tach With shiftlite Fuel Pressure all on dash and in Side Dual Pod Mechanical Boost Pressure and Nitrous Gauge White Face Gauges Custom Painted yellow trim changing to grey soon B & M Ripper Shifter Pro 5.0 Shifter Arm Aluminum mustang Shifter knob Kenwood 817 Excellon cd Player JBL power 5 X 7's all around, custom thunderbird logo by shifter, racing pedals, NOS floor matts

repaint the interior silver

i think with the interior repainted silver your car would look a million times nicer than with any yellow. my opinion though.

That poor car. If it was a child it would be takin from you. The abuse..... Hey, what ever tickles your pickle.

need opinion on my new interior color

Not my taste but I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into your car. If you like it fine. Tim

Yellow??? I say repaint the interior silver and keep those Cobras just the way they are. But hey thats just my opinion it isnt my car and i dont have to like a d*** thing u do to it so whatever floats ur boat man. Peace

Jay

well if you did paint thoes cobras yellow you definatly would not have to worry about someone wanting to steal them!

OH, MY F***ING GOD!!!

THE RICERS ARE COMING, THE RICERS ARE COMING!! They just weren't happy defacing their Accords and Civics, were they? NO!! They started with the Probes, quietly moved on to the Focus, and now they're in OUR back yard. SC'ers, lock your Babies, and pray for their safety.

On a side note, SC91, I'm with Tim: It's obvious that you put a lot of time, effort and money into this project, so I give you props. Even though it's something that I personally wouldn't do, hey! It's your car. Besides, the quality of the work seems to be good.

Back