Should Jim Demmitt be banned from SCCoA???????

T

TurboBird

Should Jim Demmitt be banned from SCCoA???????

we are all tired of his ranting and threats....he has made this BBS his playground and runined a good informational sourse for us all

everyone please vote

Ray

This poll sucks!

This is too much of a personal attack.

Let's try to keep our discussions here to SC issues. Many of us have been perceived as a pain in the ass at one time or another but haven't been banned. If you don't like an individual's posts, don't read them.

How about we all lighten up, eh?:)

Re: This poll sucks!

I agree with John, if you don't like it don't play along. I agree that Jim gets carryed away sometimes but so does everyone else that responds. Can't we all just get along? :smokin:

Re: Should Jim Demmitt be banned from SCCoA???????

I have not seen anything that would make me even consider banning Jim. Your outright attack on his character makes me consider the banning of you.

"ranting and theats"

Is he totally incoherent? Is he threating you or your family?

Re: Should Jim Demmitt be banned from SCCoA???????

Jees guys. I dont know whats worse...

Im better than you.
or
shut up your stupid.

They both are pretty childish.

Here is what I think. All posts have a name in the right hand side that name is the person who posted that particular message. If you have a problem with Jim D's posts then don't even bother reading them.

I will agree that Jim does get carried away. But unlike alot of you guys I have accualy met the man, and he is no way like you might read him to be. He is a racing nut and that is what he like to do. So that is what he will post.

Jim has made threats!

I remember a post that said something like "Micah you're dead MF!" That's a threat.

It APPEARS he simply has no respect for others that use this BBS. I don't care what he's like in person, his actions don't support our fellow members, or even the motto of the SCCoA.

Banning someone from the BBS is pretty mean, but so is not supporting fellow club members!

Re: Jim has made threats!

Wait lets not forget the "bloodbath" in Vegas gentlemen.. He's gonna kick everyones ass..

Dennis

Well in my opinion if you want to BAN him the politically correct way. (not that I'm ever PC) then EVERYONE just completely ignore is posts. Dont read them, dont reply to them. Eventually Jim will realize that no one is listening to him. He will either work on his people skills, or drop outta sight, and at the moment either would be a good thing! I'm sure when/if he ever breaks into the 12's and he puts a post up about his success, he will have only himself to blame because only 3 people cared enough to view the post. All the bragging in the world don't mean squat if no one listens.

Thats correct Jason. Not everyone has to respond to his posts. The fact is that Jim posts all day long, and alot of his posts are repeditive but some are just Jim bragging. Then people read them and have to respond with an insult. Some in the past have said who cares and big deal. Now Jim puts this post up about a non nos list and everyone calls him a baby and a whinner. Well then he starts to get mad and posts his treats and fills the post up with four letter words.

Re:free speach any one here of this

it seems that jim has some of you worried.
if you do not like his ways do not read his post.

Re: Re:free speach any one here of this

i'm glad i'm not jim demmitt. at least i'm glad i'm not hated as much as he is. btw, from what i've heard about dr. fred's car, he will probably dance a wheelie passed all of the top 25 fastest supercoupes.......nitrous or no nitrous..hehe!

very harsh......

I think considering to ban Jim would be harsh! Sure, some of his antics are somewhat childish in manner, but that's no reason to ban him. Simply ignore the posts he makes! Now that he has basically reached the apex of power for his car, we don't have to hear the daily rambling of new times with only half-power! Ignore him, and maybe he'll realize his shortfalls and actually start helping out with some good technical knowledge, which is really what everyone here is after anyways. I for one, simply want to know how to make my car faster, more reliable, and with a budget in mind! I think we all should look back at some of our posts.... because I know this whole ordeal has brought the worst out of us...... and all due to one person! Let's start thinking of ways to help one another, not ban them! Hope this does not fall on deaf ears!

Please read my post on the non-technical forum

Hope you will cheak it out "please"

Re:free speach any one here of this

If Mr. nasty can't behave like a civilized human, then screw him. I would gladly toss somebodies A** out of my house if they came in and started spewing threats and obscenities at me. In fact, I have.
Why, oh why, has PC, freedom-of-speech brainwashing from the dysfunctional right, washed out all sense of reason from the thinking public. When someone can't live with respect for others, why should they continue to live with others? Screw-em until they learn how.

Of course, I haven't seen any of his truely off-color posts, but he does sound like an antisocial prick, and I for one am not his social guidance counselor.

My $.02 since it was requested.

Guess I have to go with preponderance of

the evidence. I haven't seen, not that it isn't there, but haven't seen anything objectionable from him yet, so guess until then, I'd have to reserve any rash judgements. Looks more like he's just a bit of a fanatic.

Im officially neutral for now. (LOL... like anyone's reading this. Oh well, its fun anyway.)

I know I was rong and not thinking

I put a post on the non-tecnical BBS pease read thank you Sorry agean

Re: I know I was rong and not thinking

jim should not be banned. we dont like some of the stuff he writes, but unless its threatning its all fair play.

i dont read or reply to his posts. i think i did once or twice because once i logged on and almost every single post on page 1 is jim demit this, king that, i couldnt take it anymore. some people just dont know when enough is enough. but thats no cause for banning.

jim should not be banned. we dont like some of the stuff he writes, but unless its threatning its all fair play.

i dont read or reply to his posts. i think i did once or twice because once i logged on and almost every single post on page 1 is jim demit this, king that, i couldnt take it anymore. Banning is not even an issue here..

thanks for the applogy jim. hopefully this time enough is enough.

Thanks guys we are all family here

WHY BAN ANYONE?

Ya right that's the answer just start banning everyone. Everytime someone makes a post that someone doesn't like 'ban them' Thats the way to do it.Than on that note ban the person that ask to ban someone. Ya!Than of someone ask something thats on the forum like spark plugs. We'll ban them too!Than of someone uses anything like I'm thinking of selling my car POW! there gone too.Than of someones sig. is over 10 words we can ban them too.Than if anyone uses CAPS we'll ban them too.--before long someone will have to ban themselfs because their the last one here--:) :) :) :) that was fun:) :) :) No one is banning anyone. I have been a member to over 15 car clubs in over 20 years. Car clubs are like a small family that comes together a few times a month or year. A car club member is someone that loves the car in there club. It everyones duty to help other members with there cars. Every club I've belonged too had a fast runner (fast 1/4 miler-title Master or King or 'The One'), The Hell driver (like the fast runner but races on the streets as fast as he can (me), junky owner (car is never ready for a show (rust/primer) but he/she shows it because they love it), repair owners (90% of the time it's down for one thing or something), Officers of the club, last but not out the bitcher (that one person thats never happy about anything from anyone), and other members that go with the flow. Thats a car-club in a nut shell. I don't know about anyone else but I love SCCOA for want it is A wide range of people and knowledge. But!, when a club starts to nickpic it's members than the club is no more. Trust me 10-14 of my old clubs are no more because of this.Wow this is a long post sorry.LONG LIVE THE SUPERCOUPE

Back