they should make em but with a better style

Attachments

• altezza.jpg
    altezza.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,005
no ****!!! sherlock

it does look gay cause is not suppose to be there

thats why i said with a better style is so you get the idea

what was that story? a guy with a tbird spent a week making his own taillights white/clear/altezza... he drove to napa to buy an airfreshenor and then came out and his altezza were kicked out with a note that read "dont put rice **** on our american cars"

i agree with the note.

although some turbocoupe tail-lights would look sweet. i love that style

Sorry, Yeyo!

Hey, man, don't feel bad. You're about the third or fourth person who posts a message about these clear taillights. Also, you're the third or fourth person to receive the same response: THEY'RE GAY!!
Honestly, personally speaking, I would reserve all opinions until I saw them in real life. I agree that they do not look good on all cars. And personally, I don't see why so many people bash on these tailligts anyway. I mean, why are clear corners on the front cool, but clear taillights so gay???? :confused: :confused:

Here's my .02

The word "Rice" is interpreted in so many diferent ways by so many different people. I was under the assumption that rice meant putting decals, and badges on a car that wasnt equipped with such mods/options. And a huge coffee can muffler and a huge spoiler, on a 4 cylinder Honda. Maybe I'm wrong. Dont get me wrong, Altezzas would look absolutely ridiculous on our cars... In my opinion. But then again... To each his own. I just dont think that putting those taillights on a car makes it rice! Once again.. just my .02

Altezza's are GAY. The front clear corners I have on my car and they really clean up the front of the car. Since the head lights are clear, they match and make the car look newer. Thats the "euro" look. I hate when people call Altezza's euro because I have never seen a european car w/ them. Anyways all the chrome and mirror crap in them doesn't match with anything on the rest of the car. Plus the all red lights are sweet in my opinion. I'm sorry but if you ever put those kind of lights on your car, I will point and laugh at you because you are a fool.

Stick w/ the red ones, and take the money you'd spend on the lights and go buy some PERFORMANCE mods.

Have a nice day.

lol first off, see attached picture. Second of all, those Altezzas are SOOO played out, but hey, to each his own. Not that many people would want to do that to a bird. The clear corners are a bit hard to swallow by some peoples taste, I got them cuz I thought they looked ok and I like breaking the law.

Al

I totally agree with you Scott, I love the Red taillights. I have a red SC, and I just love the way it looks at night. I wouldnt think about puttin altezzas on my whip either.

yeah

the red light do look better have you guys seen the clear light that are really red

the plastic is red they just have mirror in the inside and make em look red clear

i think if they stick with the original style and just make em newer

with the bird on the middle i think they might just look good

the pic is just an example of the material these are from an

integra

but just imagine these tith the bird in the middle

Attachments

• 94-01aintegrared_ks.jpg
    94-01aintegrared_ks.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 724
The problem with putting all of this **** on a car with nice lines is it makes it look very cluttered and too busy.I think that if any changes are to be made it should be sparse and not too gaudy,the problem with most of this is it is very ugly on our cars.

I have an idea, re-photoshop that silver bird with a smoked cover instead of clear(might look better on a black car then?)

Altezza's aren't Euro. Who makes Lexus, not europeans! Last time I checked Lexus was a piece of Jap Crap made by Toyota. No offense to Dan H. I really like Lexus but you can't call them a European car. They are luxury cars, but not Euro cars. And they have ricer lights on the RX 300 SUV and the IS 300 sedan. Notice how they put the same motor in everything?

Sorry, thought the Lexus was German for a minute, but you did jog my memory. I always thought that somehow the Germans put Euro's on first for some reason...

Back