Gotta Nice Car?

motocross_masta

U gotta nice car? Well i wanna see it! I was looking at the SC's on Lowrider.com and they all suck! The best one last time i checked had a Nitrous System and tinted tail lights. I'm sure we can do a whole lot better than that. I think we should all post pictures of our car here, and maybe sum how we can set up a poll and vote on the nicest car. Then the winner will represent SCCoA on Lowrider.com. Now i haven't talked to anybody about it but i think its a good idea, maybe we should show the world wut we're made of? Who's w/ me? Lets post sum pics and talk to a webmaster to see about that poll. LETS POST SOME PICS!!! :cool:

None of the t-birds there are lowriders either... dun worry, i'm not trying to turn this into a rice restraunt, i just wanted to see if ne1 thought it was a good idea? Lowrider isn't neccessarily a lowrider site, there's dif. category's like stock, street, race etc. So it wasn't gonna be under the rice section.

Car Pix

My wife's getting tired of cleaning my drool off the keyboard everytime someone posts some pix of George Davenport's car.

Umm, why don't your try Member's Rides, or whatever it is on the main page? There are a lot of pics there.

20's.jpg

Mine was on there

Mine was on that sight back in the day when it looked like a bass boat (and none of you guys would talk to me LOL) I am still influenced by the darkside but I am planning some things for this year since I bought the trailer that you guys will probably like

Attachments

• ministyle east coast nats rear.jpg
    ministyle east coast nats rear.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 438
That one isn't mine, but I do like the 5-spoke Alba Blaze wheels on it. I am going to put 20x9" Cobra R's on mine, lower it with eibachs, and I'm seriously considering putting a 94 front bumper on it w/ 97 headlights w/ real HID bulbs, 97 clear turn signals, and a cowl induction hood. Plus I have a spoiler on for the back of mine thats getting put on in a month when i get it painted. I'm also going to put on 94/95 side trim on my car, shave the trunk lock, and possibly shave the door handles. Then comes the in-dash 7" tv and play station 2.

But first I'm getting my new mods put on. 190 lph fuel pump, 3.27 gears, flowmaster exhaust, 10% pulley, raised top, and ZR intake. Then maybe this summer a nitrous kit.

I already have removed cats, b&m ripper shifter, tinted windows, clear corners, xenon head lights, 245/50/ZR16 Yokohama tires, 2 15" Punch DVC subs, DEI 1100d amp, removed air silencer, scp intake, 9" K&N cone, ported 70mm MAF, viper alarm w/ keyless entry, and the cooling fan mod.

This is all on my black SC.

My silver one is in the garage under construction still. I recently put the ported and polished heads on, and need to finish putting it back together.

I'm selling my Audi to help finance my SC mods for this year.

I can't wait to see my friend Craigs SC, he has chrome 20's, air bags, 97 front clip, custom interior, its a silver 89, or was in the first place. I haven't heard from him in a while, you can see his car at www.baggedbirds.com

Gotta nice Car?

Gooey gus 2 nice car. I noticed you have the zex nitrous system. How do you like it? Was it a big improvement? Tim

I like it a lot, i only have it on the 55 setting so its not like an insanely huge jump in power, but it is definately a big jump in the butt dyno as far as pulling goes (second gear wraps up with nitrous about as fast as first gear w/o it *AOD*)

haven't ran it yet, another guy with about the same mods and same size shot ran 13.6 @ 102 (60 shot i think) ran about a second slower without

Gotta nice Car?

Wow, Isaid I would never run nitrous again but that is tempting. one second is a lot. Thanks Tim

Back