Orlando Mustang and Ford Show

JJanney

Well, I have a lot of pictures from the show, and they're posted over on TCCoA, here actually:

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13294

But, I wanted to post that there was a Supercoupe there.

mn12sc.jpg

It was super clean. White (90?) Auto, with black interior. The interior was spotless. The engine bay had not a speck of dirt in it either. I did not see any obvious mods done to it.

Just thought you all would enjoy... Check out the rest of my pics over at TCCoA. Oh, and dial up warning... :)

Nice pics

The foxy chick was my fav , but the cars were pretty sweet too.

Your car looks great, glad you represented the SC's . I was at that show last year with 3 other SC'ers, but couldn't make it this year. It was also pretty rainy last year, looks like you had great weather this time.

I have never seen so many yellow Mustangs in one spot before. Here's a pic of my car at that very show last year, in between the raindrops. Cheers, Dan H

SCWaterfordLakesSHOW.jpg

Hey, I know where that is!

Hey guys,
I just stumbled upon this today! I live like 2 minutes away from that plaza. I was working that day ( at the Autozone down the street) and when i got home my sister who works at the TJ Maxx in that same plaza told me about it. I wish i could have stopped by with my SC and and doubbled the SC crowd! Hey JJanney, do you live in that area? I would like to find some of the SC crowd around here to hang out with and shoot the breeze about SC's with. Too bad I missed it....
SC ya later,
Greg

Actually, I live 45 minutes away from Orlando, in Melbourne. I do not have a SC yet, but I plan on getting one within a month. :) The show was pretty awesome.

Ahh, that explains it...

That SC looked like the car Bryan (SuperChicken89) owns, and it kind of threw me when I thought it was yours.

I thought Bryan was going there. Nice pics anyway.

And yes I was there! Boy what a beautiful day. Pictured above is my 89 SC, to the left is my 2003 Cobra, and to the right is my bro's 85 Vert. The SC has a few mods......10% pulley, SuperChip, Flowmaster Cat back,and CIA. Those are the ones I can think of now. The exterior ones are obvious......ROH Snypers on Falken Z245 45's on the front, and Z255 45's on the rear. Oh yea a Xenon rear spoiler. Me thinks that is all.

Met some interesting people there. Some knew what the car is and most did not. I need a big sign that states: Fords 1st modern era supercharged car before the Lightning and the 2003 Cobra!

Lets get some SC's together at Fun Ford Weekend at Orlando Speed World!

Later

Bryan

Last edited:
Wow, I wish I had talked to you then. I was not sure who the owner was. Heh, I hadn't noticed the mods, I'm not all the knowledgable about SC's yet. I am trying to get there. I will by at Fun Ford Weekend. I will also be at Funday Sunday this weekend.

Hey Bryan, When's Fun Ford Weekend? Is Orlando Speed World the track right off SR 50 with the drag racing school bus out front? We should all get together and get to know eachother, I'm dying to meet someone else with an SC around here. I moved up here about 5 months ago from the Keys and have seen quite a few SC's driving around but haven't meet anyone. Definately let me know when Fun Ford Weekend is and I'll try to make it by with my stock 90 5 speed. That is if i have the day off from work.
:D
Hope to see some of you there
Greg Roll

Fun Ford Weekend is March 1-2, I believe. OSW (Orlando Speed World) is the track right off 50.

Not sure what day I can attend Fun Ford Weekend yet. But this much I know, I will be there. Maybe we can get a group of SC's together there. Heck, maybe we could even talk Dan into traveling down south here to Orlando or I guess it's really Bithlo.

I look foward to meeting other SCer's and talking da talk and walking da walk.

Later

Bryan

Back