Anyone? ..animated SC tach gif?

tbirdsc35th

I was curious if anyone has or knows where there is an animated gif of an SC tachometer? I would like to collect animated tach gifs for future webpages I will be designing. If anyone thinks of or comes across any, would you please post or email me at webmaster@35ththunderbirdregistry.com .

Thanks for the help and have a great week all.

Here's one, but it's not an SC tach.

rpmg.gif

Mike Donley

I've tried making one of the boost gauge, but I think I almost overrevved the engine trying to do it! LOL! My digi camera will string shots together, but it's not easy holding it in the same place for each shot. If you don't have one later, let me know and I'll give it a shot again. Tach should be easier.

Thank you, guys.

Mike, that's a good one. I haven't seen that one yet. I did a quick search last night for tach gifs and one kept cropping up all the time. Yours is a different one to add to the collection.

Jafo, that would be cool to have a boost guage gif. Just let me know if you get one made. Thanks.

Ain't the Internet great? LOL.

Have a great week all.

i'll make one!

gimme two or three good clear pics (at exactly the same angle/lighting etc and i'll make ya one when i get a few minutes! :) i haven't made any animations for a few months, should be interesting!

derrktor feesh

Back