too many codes

bikeguy

Wondering if anyone else had this problem. Yesterday the car started to stumble. Would barely pull at all. Cause the car is running so poorly the supercharger has to keep making boost just to keep a constant spd. I got the codes read today because the check engine light came on once (5 seconds). I got four codes off it. 34 EVP/PFE high
72 MAF change
73 TPS change
25 Knock Sensor
It seems kind of funny that I get all these codes at once. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem? Could it be one thing causing all the other codes? Any help would be appreciated.

72 - Insufficient BP output change during Dynamic Response Test
73 - Insufficient TP output change during Dynamic Response Test
25 - KS Sensor is not sensed in Dynamic Response Test

For those I think that means you didn't do the things you need to do during the test. Like whack the exhaust manifold. Open the Throttle. Or do something with something.

But then your 34 code:

The PFE sensor is the same as the EGR transducer mounted on the back of the intake manifold next to the egr valve. But with the stumble I'd go along with plugged cats or plugged exhaust somewhere.

Attachments

• servicecode34and35.jpg
    servicecode34and35.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
bad cats

I'm thinking there is a good possiblity of plugged cats. I knew one was bad because it was rattling inside for a while but it stopped. Today I downshifted into second to use the engine breaking from about 3500 rpm down and the rattle came back louder than ever. Guess I should have a look at that then. Thanks guys!

Back