Soon to be buyer lookin for T-Bird advice!!

folky15

Howdy all,
As a previous owner of a '93 5.0 Mustang LX, I've come to love Ford performance, and after checkin out this site the past few days, and doing a little research, a Super Coupe will all but surely be my next purchase! I was hoping some of you with alot of SC knowledge and experience could point me in the right direction as far as reliability and performance are concerned. Anything in particular (i.e. warning signs...) I should check for when looking at one of these babies for sale? As of right now I'm on the lookout for a 95 with the 5-speed in the Chicagoland area, but any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks :)

Good luck on the 95 5 speed :) I cant really help you with your question to much but after being around V8 birds for along time I just got a 5 speed SC and I freaking love it so much. Such a neat car and very fun to drive! Good luck!
202.jpg

Welcome!
Being from Chicago, you'll probably have a lot more near you than I did. However, if you're willing to travel for the right car (and the right seller) you're much more likely to get the car you want. Especially if you're willing to travel south, I'd think (read: avoid rust). Drove 10 hrs to get mine in Indiana, and it was a GREAT drive home. ;) Nice way to spend a weekend.

folky15 said:
As of right now I'm on the lookout for a 95 with the 5-speed in the Chicagoland area, but any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks :)

hehe, get in line behind me, ive been looking for a 95 5speed for a few years now. im happy with my lx right now, but im still always on the lookout for a a nice sc.

Back