nomination for sccoa.com cover picture

J

jasonLmarsh

I'd like to nominate this pic for sccoa.com cover shot next month. This is a great pic!!

8780709-f591-02000180-.jpg

Jason,

I am set for next month, but I will use that one for April. Some info on it would be appreciated (who's car, where that person is from, year of car, where the shot was taken, etc.)

-rd

Ron,

I can tell you what I know. The car is MKTSC's 1994 SC. His name is Matt and he's from Ohio, I think. Not sure of his last name. He said he took the picture in Bowling Green, OH.

Other than that, I just know his is the best color SC out there! :D

Dale

HEY THANKS ALOT! i think it would really be cool to be a cover shot! it's my 94sc auto. my name is Matt Keener, and i'm from cleveland area ohio. i took that pic where i go to school in bowling green ohio. my email is supercoupe@hotmail.com if you have any questions.
-matt

Matt,

I have made you the April cover image.

Let me know if I didn't get all the info correct on there.

-Ron

it looks great, but it's bowling green ohio.
thanks all
-matt

Modified.

I am sure how you could see how Kentucky would be the assumption...

-rd

I'd like to nominate 92RollingThunder for an upcoming cover shot, here's his pic from above:
SuperCoupe1.jpg
I like the lack of door handles!
-Jeff

How bout this one....Me likes (Maybe cause it's my own car...I'm biased). BTW, I have plenty more where this one came from!

91SC.jpg

I like this one too

I like red super coupes!! One month, we should have a red SC collage for the cover shot, or something. Get everyone with red SCs to submit a picture.

Here's another nice shot of mine
engine1.jpg

and I have a shrine to the SC, too
display3.jpg

Back