SCCOA cover shots

James Kanteraki

where the heck did someone get that 160 mph. guage.

that is frigging cool. I would want it in black though,
is it a direct replacement or were things modified???

i realize its a NON SC but i figured since its on this site, i would ask.

jim

Last edited:
Was up 94scnflt. when you to to the cover page. (www.sccoa.com) let it load up completely and you'll see that it changes pictures.. it will show up.. its a 160 MPH speedo with white back ground...
Hey James Kanteraki yeah i don't think thats an SC speedo since the second generation SC speedo was a 145 MPH.. Unless this was the 3rd generation speedo for the SC that was never made :(

I don't run Active-X so I can't see the pic. Can someone post it somewhere with a link?

thanks,

'bird

94scnflt, you're in Oside?, i'm in poway. I think this makes all of about 4 people in San Diego County that come to this site. FYI my dad runs a shop out of his house, so if you need work done on your bird, he knows more than anyone in SD county. There are 3 birds in the family, and we've done everything to each of them. xgundaniumx@hotmail.com is my email. ioannis83@hotmail.com is my dad's email.

Yeah i know, no boost guage- so its got to be an LX. There's no way its from a 3rd gen bird, but you must agree that the picture is of a bird's guages.

I just want to know where it came from. It definetly looks like a ford guage, but i can't figure out where it came from. I don't even think the new cobra's came with a 160 speedo.

jim

Attached the picture... although the guages are sweet, the neon orange doesnt do much for me...:p

Attachments

• 160mph.jpg
    160mph.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 142
Yeah, my computer is slow. After I first replied I saw the picture. I want that gauge, I love the white and I also love the orange needles, looks better then white on white. Anyway, I know that along with that gauge we would need a 160 gear for it to work right, where would we get one of those??
What I was thinking of doing is this, if it is possable. I have an autometer boost gauge on my "a" pillar and the stock one is diconnected. I want to get a non sc gauge piece, the black one that says volts, fuel, temp, etc.. and convert that stock boost gauge over to read battery volts using the white volt gauge like in the picture. I think that would be really cool, that it if I could get it to work.
Please read my new thread "crank pulley fell off on the freeway" on this forum. You guys have helped out so much with that spark plug problem, and detonation problem, now I need more help. Thanks

Back