Adam Mullen Member Page

Very nice Ron. I think you should also hook up with Ryan aka Tazer and add the music video tribute he made.

David

Last edited:
Ron,

My hat tips off to you sir. Thank you for your time and effort into making that; brought back many memories although I never met him in person I still miss the little bugger.

Al

NJTACC still sponsering Adam Mullen Award..Read....

The New Jersey Thunderbird and Cougar Club along with the TBECSC and others are sponsoring the First Annual Adam Mullen Award.

This award will go to the SC with the most improvement and dedication to the car. I also am looking to get sponsors for items to raffle off at Carlsile. Anyone looking to donate parts, please call me at (973) 277-4294.

The money raised will go to the Parents of Adam to keep his car running and in good condition.

So, shortly, I will post a pic of the plaque.

Any suggestions appreciated..

God Bless our Friend,

Don

VERY NICE !!

Ron...
Way to go my friend, Very nicely done. I have personal talked with him over the phone in reguards to parts I sold to him. He was very nice to talk with!!

lube70 - I think that you have a great idea there, I hope you can get that rounding and make that happen.

Jeff B.

Ron,

Great job overall, totally impressive.

Don,

Keep the award idea alive. I'd love to see that come to fruition.

Very Nice Ron!!! I had the chance to speak with him a few times online but nothing really big. Very sorry i never had the chance to meet him.

Jay

The first six mos.that i was coming to this site,i just soaked up info & did not register. I did of course read Adam's posts and got a great vibe from him! I tip my hat to those of you who knew him and cared enough to let the world know how you felt about this persons tragically short life!

Jeff

Ron that is truly wonderful...

I only got a chance to meet adam both times at Carlisle in 2001 and 2002 and bounce e-mails back and forth. Those pics of him at the fairgrounds was on Saturday may 31st 2002. That was the same day I decided to strap my car down on the dyno. He talked me into it. Heh. He was cool and zapped me a digital pic of my own engine that he took. Still have it on my HD.

That pic with adam sitting under the tent, I was sitting in front, but to the side of the person taking the pic. We were having a good time, I roasted up some food on the grill and popped open my homebrew. Even though Adam knew he shouldn't have drank, he tasted a little of my brew anyway and he liked it. Russ was scared of my beer but we certainly wern't thinking of losing adam in the next 3 months.....

After Carlisle 2002 Adam and I were tossing around ideas of getting an Atlanta meet together that way more of the east coast SC'ers could get together and more of the guys from the south would meet up. Everyone loved adam cause he had a big heart!

I'm glad you guys retired his names. That way I will always associate the names with him.

Oh and Adam, I hope you're reading this cause when we do meet up again, I'm paying for the Guiness!!!

Ron that is truly wonderful...

I only got a chance to meet adam both times at Carlisle in 2001 and 2002 and bounce e-mails back and forth. Those pics of him at the fairgrounds was on Saturday may 31st 2002. That was the same day I decided to strap my car down on the dyno. He talked me into it. Heh. He was cool and zapped me a digital pic of my own engine that he took. Still have it on my HD.

That pic with adam sitting under the tent, I was sitting in front, but to the side of the person taking the pic. We were having a good time, I roasted up some food on the grill and popped open my homebrew. Even though Adam knew he shouldn't have drank, he tasted a little of my brew anyway and he liked it. Russ was scared of my beer but we certainly wern't thinking of losing adam in the next 3 months.....

After Carlisle 2002 Adam and I were tossing around ideas of getting an Atlanta meet together that way more of the east coast SC'ers could get together and more of the guys from the south would meet up. Everyone loved adam cause he had a big heart!

I'm glad you guys retired his names. That way I will always associate the names with him.

Oh and Adam, I hope you're reading this cause when we do meet up again, I'm paying for the Guiness!!!

Yeah, a few of those are my pics from Carlisle 02. God knows had I thought we'd lose Adam I would have not busted his chops *quite* as much... Still pains me to see them though. What a good kid he was.

Otherwise, nice job, Ron.

Back