90 XR7 for sale

freeze408

Found a 1990 xr7 auto with 80,000 for sale at lot in Kenner ,LA
Test drove car,the car seems to drive o.k..Good boost about
12 psi.does need some work to engine.Looks like it has a oil leak from valve cover.The color is black ext with black int.Guy is asking $2300 if interested i have his business card with number

Colby--
Thanks, nice hook up on the cougar. What kind of engine work does it need? How's the tranny? You think it could be a good daily driver? Where is the lot located? I will go over Saturday morning and check it out......care to join me?

Cheers,
Calvin

Hey Calvin,

Car seems to run good,trans seems to shift good.Took for test drive and did not over heat.needle did not pass "n"on the temp gauge.The only thing i notice was fresh oil was poured in and some spilled on engine and there was some smoke from the spill.
I'm sure there is a oil leak from some place.Seems to be coming from valve cover gasket,but did not get to check that well since it was raining when i was there.The car handled real well for a 90,and leather interior in pretty good shape.Only thing i noticed in the interior was two cracks in dashboard.

call me if you want to see it on sunday,i will go with you.
the owner of the lot is using it as a daily driver right now.
He give me is cell# if we want to see it after hours.He also said if he did not sell it by next weekend,he was going to put on ebay.
Might get car cheaper on ebay if you wait.LOL

Back